Product Name – Old School New Body
Official Website – Click Here
- Using resistance training will allow you to lose weight, tone and firm up, and gain age-defying strength fast. Don’t do cardio, don’t run, and don’t starve yourself…
- In getting started, you must absolutely avoid exercising more than 90 minutes a week, especially if you’re using a workout system that requires you to do so. You age faster if you do long workouts!
- Fitness should be done with an Old School mentality — so that you do not need extra cardio (because you get your cardio while doing these short sessions)…and that only takes 90 minutes every week.
- Through the decades, the system has been proven…and now this exact system can be yours!
Check out my detailed Old School New Body review below. Our health declines as we age, making it more difficult to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
In order to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle, one of the biggest hindrances is not enough time.
It can be quite challenging for people over the age of 40 to find time to engage in some physical activities to keep their bodies in good shape.
Most people accept growing older and becoming weaker as they age.
The same mindset also applied to me and I just accepted that I was aging as normal. As a result, I was amazed when I found out how the Old School New Body program helped me to transform my body!
You can achieve results using this program by changing your lifestyle, including your diet, along with the recommended exercise regimen.
The objective of this Old School New Body review is to offer an overview of its features, pros, and cons, as well as why and how this program can be useful.
To learn more about how this program can benefit you, read on.
Table of Contents
Old School New Body Features
People, particularly those older than 40, can lose fat and build muscle by doing certain exercises, eating a healthy diet, and adapting different lifestyle habits. With this program, you will be able to exercise with low to moderate weights during resistance training. Your muscles will be built, your fat will be burned, and your joints will become stronger by doing this.
There are three phases to the workout in the Old School New Body hard copy. Among them are:
F4X Lean Workout
You will be working out only on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday during the first phase. The exercises will target all four major muscle groups.
F4X Shape Workout
Exercise will be restricted to three days, much like the lean workout. There will be eight or nine exercises instead of four. Each of these exercises will concentrate on one part of the body rather than all the muscle groups.
F4X Build Workout
In addition to being considerably more intense than the previous two phases, this is the final phase of the Old School New Body program.
It may even be possible to stop at phase 1 depending on your weight-loss and body-shape goals. If you don’t follow the Old School New Body diet plan, none of these workouts will produce results.
The diet plans outlined here are the ones actually followed by the creators of the program.
It says that the Old School New Body plan emphasizes increasing protein consumption and decreasing carbohydrate consumption as opposed to most other diets that restrict food items and calorie intake.
You are also not allowed to consume refined and processed food items as part of this diet plan.
You can easily follow and understand the workouts and recipes that are detailed in Old School New Body.
A Brief History of Old School New Body Creator
Steve and Becky Holman founded Old School New Body. Both of them are highly respected in the fitness industry, and Steve has written close to 20 books related to weight training, diet, and nutrition. They are both followers of this program and their fitness levels are a testament to the effectiveness of this program.
Steps to look ten years younger by Steve and Becky Holman
Steve and Becky Holman have created a guide describing how to look younger at any age as part of their Old School New Body online marketing campaign.
The advice contained in this book claims that you can reverse aging “at the cellular level,” making your body look, move, and feel much younger.
Steps 1 to 5 include:
Step 1) Avoid low-fat foods:
Becky and Steve Holman suggest embracing fats, rather than fearing them, because fats provide your body with “power hormones” such as testosterone. Healthy fats maximize results when eaten in the right amount daily.
Step 2) Stop running in circles, and move forward instead:
Despite the fact that cardio is said to benefit your body, the authors do not recommend extensive cardio. The body has a hard time recovering from excessive cardio training and producing hormones.
Step 3) Stop Blaming Your Age for Everything:
With weight training and other strategies, you can achieve powerful results regardless of your age. There’s no such thing as getting to the best shape of your life too late.
4) Don’t allow yourself to become dehydrated:
Drinking water can enhance fat burning, according to the authors. Drinking more water supposedly transforms your body and face within a few weeks.
5) Exercise less:
There are four exercises that you can perform in minutes, according to the authors. The following exercises should be repeated three times a week for at most 90 minutes to achieve effective weight loss.
When you finish reading these steps, you’ll be directed to Old School New Body, a site where you’ll learn how to lose weight, burn fat, and fight aging at any age.
Old School New Body: Pros and Cons
My Old School New Body review has a list of pros and cons.
- You can choose a workout that suits your ability level best since there are different levels available.
- It’s scientifically supported and results-oriented, which makes the workouts effective.
- You don’t have the excuse of not having enough time to exercise any more since some of the workouts last only 20 minutes.
- You can easily perform most of the workouts mentioned at home.
- The Steve and Becky Old School New Body includes illustrations of each exercise, so it is very easy to understand and follow.
- In their FAQ section, you will find answers to most of your questions about this program.
- As you progress through the program, you will be required to attend a gym workout. For those who don’t have a lot of free time, this can be a hindrance.
- Our Old School New Body diet requires us to track our calorie intake and micronutrient intake. Obviously, this is not possible for everyone.
- The majority of people prefer cardio workouts over this program, which comes last in the list.
Old School New Body Advantages
Here are some of the main benefits of using this program, as I highlighted in this Old School New Body review. Thus, you will know whether or not you should try out this program and whether or not it will be beneficial.
- The price of this program is definitely one of its biggest advantages, as it is only $20. Besides the Old School New Body hard copy, some amazing bonuses will be included in this $20 purchase.
- The illustrations were a great help to beginners like me! My posture while exercising could be easily corrected through the illustrations, which is a great way to avoid injuries.
- This program has an incredible amount of detail! Natural aphrodisiac is one of the best sources for complete information related to diets, workouts, and more. It is a given that these details are highly effective, since they have all been tested.
- The excuse of not having enough time will no longer apply to you with this program. It takes less than an hour to complete most of the exercises detailed in this book. Staying focused and committed to a program is easier this way.
- A person can follow this program whether they are 20 or 60 years old.
- Additionally, this Old School New Body hardcover book comes with a 100% money-back guarantee for 60 days from the date of purchase.
Old School New Body: A Scam or Legit?
As you can see from the many Old School New Body reviews, I don’t consider it a scam. It’s worked for me and for many others.
You will also receive the following bonuses if you purchase a hard copy of Old School New Body for $20.
There are instructions and tips about exercises and diet included in this PDF.
The Ultimate Muscle Building Secret
F4X Quick Workout Start Guide
The Ultimate Sex and Anti-Aging Secret
The Ultimate Happiness and Health Secret
The Ultimate Fat Burning Secret
According to this Old School New Body review, the program is a legit one that can assist people to lead a physically active and healthy life in their 40s and beyond.
As we age, it becomes increasingly important to pay attention to our bodies. Getting your hands on the hard copy of Old School New Body is the next best alternative since carving out time from your schedule can be difficult.
Exercises can be done in just 20 minutes, three times a week, making it a great way to get your fitness regime started.
In addition to the physical exercises, the creators realized how important nutrition was as well.
You can gain maximum benefits from this program if you make the lifestyle and dietary changes required by the Old School New Body diet plan.
You can invest just $20 to become fitter and healthier, and it is an affordable rate!
In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with the results, you are easily entitled to a complete refund within 60 days. The situation can only be described as win-win!